- 1 can of amul mithai mate. (Enough sugar is added in this so I am not adding sugar.)
- 1/2 litre full cream milk.
- 1/2 litre water
- 150 gm /1 cup cashew nuts (kaaju)
- Grind the kaaju and make a powder (not too fine powder). Keep it aside.
- In a thick bottom pan, add milk ,water and mithai mate.
- Keep stirring and let the mixture boil.
- Keep boiling for about 15 minutes on high to medium flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add cashew powder into the milk.
- Let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Let it cool for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Clean and dry your kulfi moulds..
- Fill all the moulds with the kulfi mixture. Tightly close the lid.
- Keep them in freezer for overnight.
- Kulfi is ready to be served.
Author: Ruchy Singh
Source : http://cookwithruchy.blogspot.in/2013/03/how-to-make-cashew-nut-kulfi-aka-kaju.html